09 February 2007

9-February-2007 : Kicking Back Wondering Where You've Been........For No Particular Reason

Web: www.fishfoto.com -- E-Mail: fish@fishfoto.com

9-February-2007 : Kicking Back Wondering Where You've Been........For No Particular Reason

Have you ever wondered what your travels look like?

There is a fun site online called the Great Circle Mapper. Using the Great Circle Mapper you type in your point-to-point flights (using airport codes) you can create a map of your flying.

You can find the Great Circle Mapper here : http://gc.kls2.com

I took 10 minutes to rack my brain and entered the routes I have flown over the past two years or three years (some trips blur from one year to the next and some trips I make a few times a month). I am sure some routes are entered twice, I tried not to enter the route trip route (such as JFK-SFO , so I don't enter SFO-JFK), I am sure I messed up and entered a few a few round trips and duplicated some routes, but this isn't scientific. This web site is just a fun place to see where you have been

This is a link to my Great Circle Mapper for the past two years (could be three years for some routes) : http://FlyingWithFish.notlong.com


Darn it, now that I look at the routes I know I left quite a few out......oh well, too late......Have Fun!

Happy Flying

No comments: