01 October 2008

Flying With Fish On Twitter

Web: www.fishfotoworldwide.com -- E-Mail: fish@flyingwithfish.com

1/10/2008 - Flying With Fish On Twitter

It is a new month, and the start of the month that is home to one of my favourite holidays.....Halloween.

What does any of this have to do with Flying With Fish launching in Twitter? Well, this is the kind of information I will not be posting on Twitter. I know Twitter is a great social tool, however I am sure the readers of Flying With Fish are not interested in when I headed to Starbucks to pick up my next Izze's Sparkling Grapefruit Soda or when I am contemplating purchasing my next Red Sox t-shirt.

What is it I plan to use Twitter for? My intention is to send out quick updates on information that I believe can be of interest to travelers, photogs on the road, and general info on Flying With Fish and The Travel Strategist. My use of Twitter is not intended to be a streaming source of news, but just general information I find interesting and helpful.

The information I plan to distribute through Twitter is along the lines of:
"British Airways has announced a new two for one special on select routes!" ; "Check out this AeroChannel.com FlyGirl feature: http://aerochannel.com/features/4263521"

Sure I may do the occasional message saying, "I'm sitting here at Gate D40 at LAS and need a good movie to watch," but not very often.

Interested in Flying With Fish's Twitter updates? Feel free to sign up and follow me at www.twitter.com/flyingwithfish

Happy Flying!

No comments: