16 June 2008

Listen To Flying With Fish On The Radio! (well it's a PodCast from the archive now)

Web: www.fishfoto.com -- E-Mail: fish@flyingwithfish.com

18/6/2008 - Listen To Flying With Fish On The Radio! (well it's a PodCast from the archive now)

A little while back I was a guest on the popular national radio show Inside Digital Photo Radio, with host Scott Sheppard.

I was honoured that Scott gave me the full hour on Inside Digital Photo Radio and allowed me to discuss not only some of the information I discuss on Flying With Fish, but also a bit about my shooting and my gear. Much of my gear discussion ties into Flying With Fish, in regarding packing and traveling light.

If anyone is interested, I was just sent a link to the archive of the show with the full audio of my interview. If you have the time feel free to listen in at this link:
Steven Frischling/Flying With Fish on Inside Digital Photo Radio

I'd like to thank Scott for his interest and inviting me on the show. I look forward to visiting with Scott and his listeners again in the future!

Happy Flying!

No comments: