20 January 2007

05-December-2006 New York, New York

Web: www.fishfoto.com -- E-Mail: fish@fishfoto.com

05-December-2006 New York, New York

A large portion of my travel is from two local airports, either New Haven (HVN) or Providence (PVD), but for some trips I need to travel to a larger airport. Ideally there would always be connections that work with my schedule, the reality is I know how I want to travel and know that I need to be flexible to meet my own needs.

When long haul international trips come up I have two choices, take Amtrak to Boston or down to New York. Very often I choose to travel to New York because there is more flexibility not only among airlines but possible flight connections between JFK (JFK) and LaGuardia (LGA).

Amtrak is a good choice because the late train from my local station leaves around 11:30pm so it is quiet and arrives around 2:AM into New York Penn Station (NYP) which is plenty of time to catch a prearranged Super Shuttle, that picks up at 33rd St and 7th Ave, and get over to either JFK or LGA.

Today I am flying from on Delta Airlines from LGA to Dallas-Fort Worth (DFW), then picking up a Korean Air fight from DFW to Incheon, South Korea (ICN), then onward to Hong Kong, China (HKG).

--Click On The Photos Below To Enlarge The Image--

No comments: