20 January 2007

8-December-2006 Hong Kong, China : Incheon, South Korea : Nagoya, Japan : Honolulu, Hawaii : Los Angeles, California

Web: www.fishfoto.com -- E-Mail: fish@fishfoto.com

8-December-2006 Hong Kong, China : Incheon, South Korea : Nagoya, Japan : Honolulu, Hawaii : Los Angeles, California


Today was the day that would never end.

There is not much to discuss travel wise other than I am traveling on a somewhat insane schedule. This schedule is not one I would suggest for most people. You really need a high tolerance for monotony.

My day began with a shower at the HKG Air France lounge at midnight, then off to a a 12:40am flight from Hong Kong (HKG) to Incheon, South Korea (ICN). Upon arriving at ICN at 5:AM I decided to clear immigration, go outside to get some fresh air and wander around shooting some photos, then off to a quick 12:25pm flight to Nagoya, Japan (NGO) .

The airport in Nagoya is somewhat odd, but it has a great bathhouse for travelers to relax in one of the best observation decks of any airport I have been to.

From Nagoya I was onto an 8:15pm Continental Airlines flight to Honolulu, Hawaii (HNL) which does to the dateline/time-zone shift landed 4 minutes before it took off (I love when that happens). The seats on the Continental 767-400 (764) were so comfortable that I was asleep in minutes and well rested on arrival and ready to tackle the day.

A quick trip out of the airport to meet with a wedding coordinator and back to HNL for a 2:15pm flight from HNL to Los Angeles (LAX) on Delta Airlines.

Now at LAX I am on my last flight on the 8th of December to Columbus, OH (CMH) with a quick 30 min layover before my last flight home to Hartford,CT (BDL).

I would normally post a whole lot of photos, but instead I have created a QuickTime movie of Dec 8 from Midnight to Midnight :
http://www.stevenfrischling.com/weddings/DEC08/Dec08_03.mov

-Click On The Photos Below To Enlarge The Image-

No comments: